Advertise With Us
To get your message clearly heard by Florida’s most influential people, email Carole Ann Hausman at email@example.com or call 954.302.5988.
Where Do Florida Lawmakers Get Their News?
Source: CateComm.com Survey 2014
Influential Republicans Read the Review
- U.S. Senator Marco Rubio
- "Even since my time in the Florida legislature, I've used Sayfie Review as a way to keep tabs on everything that's happening throughout Florida."
- Former Florida Governor Jeb Bush
- "I read the New York Times. I read the Wall Street Journal. I read the Sayfie Review."
- Florida Attorney General Pam Bondi
- "It's the first thing I read every morning, even before the Wall Street Journal. I don't know what I'd do without it!"
- Florida Chief Financial Officer Jeff Atwater
- "Every morning, without fail, I reach for my iPad and go straight to Sayfie Review to check out the news of the day."
- Florida Commissioner of Agriculture Adam Putnam
- "Sayfie Review has been the go to site for Florida's most important news from around the state and around the country."
Influential Democrats Read the Review
- U.S. Congresswoman Debbie Wasserman Schultz
- "I've been an avid Sayfie Review reader from the beginning."
- Former Florida Governor and Senator Bob Graham
- "Adele and I are avid readers [of the Sayfie Review]. This is one of the keys to our keeping up with Florida politics and government."
- U.S. Congressman and Former Governor Charlie Crist
- "I read the Review daily, and find it an indispensable way to get the latest news from around the State."
- Steve Schale- Florida state director of the 2008 campaign for Barack Obama
- "It’s the New York Times of Florida."
- John Morgan- Attorney, Morgan & Morgan
- "Sayfie Review is the gold standard in Florida politics."
Ready to Get Started?
To get your message clearly heard by Florida’s most influential people, email Carole Ann Hausman at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 954.302.5988 to find out what Sayfie Review can do for you.